Fiterman Sports Group Complaint

I sent in a photo to Fiterman Sports Group to be signed by Mike Tyson.

After a week and a half, I sent the following email...

"DJ. Can you please forward me my confirmation number...

It's been Two weeks and I have not received a response from you.

I do realize you are busy but, the collecting boards are getting filled with refunds for items not being signed right.

I would appreciate a update at your earliest convenience."

Seems innocent enough since I paid for a service and wanted an update. Well, this was the Email response I received...

"First if all, don't try and talk *** to me.

If by collection boards you mean Internet forums...I have sent out 3 (yes, three) refunds out of over one THOUSAND items sent in. You never paid return shipping, but I shipped your photo back to you anyway. You're welcome.

Maybe I haven't responded because I have had hundreds of emails asking "when is my item shipping" or "did you get my item?"

I don't have a tracking number for you bc it is Saturday and I am with my family. Plus, it clearly states on our website that it may take at least ten business days for your item to be processed and returned.

DJ Fiterman

COO, Board of Directors

Fiterman Sports Group

(512) 876-7012"

I have to admit that I was alittle taken back by the COO,BOARD OF DIRECTORS response.

I replied with the following...

Please see the email history attached above...I will forward you the Visa payment that was made to you that You sent me that included a shipping charge that was agreed upon amongst you and I.

And for the record, I did not "Talk ***" to you Mr Fitterman. must be were your "only 3 complaints" came from then.

If your company receives the amount of emails you state, asking questions about items that were paid for by the customers, then you might want to investigate a new email return system.

You are the owner of a buisness that has to deal in customer service. Good, Bad and repetitive.

If you under charged me for return shipping, then send me a new invoice.

If not, then apology accepted."

No, I have not received an email apology from Mr. Fitterman. To be honest, I never expected to.

There are numorous complaints on collector boards across the internet along with complaints to the Better Buisness Bureau in regards to Mr. Fiterman's company.

Fitterman posted on the Texas Autograph Club the following...

Re: Fiterman Sports Group's FIRST SHOW!!

« Reply #195 on Dec 13, 2012, 4:14pm »

------------------------------------------------ of all...tysonfan (whoever you are)

None of our inventory on Tyson got inscriptions. We got all of the inscriptions done on items that were for customers. You would know, if you actually went and looked at the eBay items listed which you seem to have such a problem with."

Well that discussion was locked, therefore no more posts can be made in regards to the thread.

Funny how the DAY AFTER the thread was "locked", Fitterman Sports listed items on Ebay WITH INSCRIPTIONS! not only does his Customer Service leave something to be desired but, now customers are feeling "Lied" to.

PayPal claims were filed, Credit Card companys were contacted and Fiterman Sports even returned items, that were purchased from customers, with Postage Due! After they accepted $15 for shipping.

"And if you have questions, call my direct cell phone number (512) 876-7012 and I will answer them.

His Voice Mail was Full. Nobody could leave new messages!

Folks, there are many, many more lies that were told to customers.

After the way myself and others were treated. I will be surprised if they get a majority of their previous customers back.

More Review Details

Helpful? 17 Yes 17 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 16, 2014 #815877

Name is Allan, Ben. So nice of you to comment.
"24/7 communication" would be fantastic but, not realistic.
Instead I waited Two Weeks. To a consumer, that seems pretty fair. No?
This site is to post experiences someone has had.
Take it for what it is worth Ben.
If you do not agree with me posting my experience, then I have to question why you even thought of looking up my post over a year later.? Take your own advice and "move on". All you accomplished with your bad grammer, was "Bumping" my complaint higher on the internet "search engines". Folks Beware of DJ Fitterman and Fitterman Sports. Allan

1 0 Reply

May 16, 2014 #815870

So you post all his information, his cell # & all, yet you don't have the balls yourself to post your name. Sooooo manly & tough to run your mouth behind a computer screen. If people want to post a message, leave a name. I have had 0 problems with Fiterman & have made many purchases. This "man" gets a problem, expects 24/7 customer service & then wants to try to smear a persons reputation. Be a man, if you aren't happy, then get your money & shut up.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.