Fiterman Sports Group Complaint
I sent in a photo to Fiterman Sports Group to be signed by Mike Tyson.
After a week and a half, I sent the following email...
"DJ. Can you please forward me my confirmation number...
It's been Two weeks and I have not received a response from you.
I do realize you are busy but, the collecting boards are getting filled with refunds for items not being signed right.
I would appreciate a update at your earliest convenience."
Seems innocent enough since I paid for a service and wanted an update. Well, this was the Email response I received...
"First if all, don't try and talk *** to me.
If by collection boards you mean Internet forums...I have sent out 3 (yes, three) refunds out of over one THOUSAND items sent in. You never paid return shipping, but I shipped your photo back to you anyway. You're welcome.
Maybe I haven't responded because I have had hundreds of emails asking "when is my item shipping" or "did you get my item?"
I don't have a tracking number for you bc it is Saturday and I am with my family. Plus, it clearly states on our website that it may take at least ten business days for your item to be processed and returned.
COO, Board of Directors
Fiterman Sports Group
I have to admit that I was alittle taken back by the COO,BOARD OF DIRECTORS response.
I replied with the following...
Please see the email history attached above...I will forward you the Visa payment that was made to you that You sent me that included a shipping charge that was agreed upon amongst you and I.
And for the record, I did not "Talk ***" to you Mr Fitterman.
SportsCollectors.net must be were your "only 3 complaints" came from then.
If your company receives the amount of emails you state, asking questions about items that were paid for by the customers, then you might want to investigate a new email return system.
You are the owner of a buisness that has to deal in customer service. Good, Bad and repetitive.
If you under charged me for return shipping, then send me a new invoice.
If not, then apology accepted."
No, I have not received an email apology from Mr. Fitterman. To be honest, I never expected to.
There are numorous complaints on collector boards across the internet along with complaints to the Better Buisness Bureau in regards to Mr. Fiterman's company.
Fitterman posted on the Texas Autograph Club the following...
Re: Fiterman Sports Group's FIRST SHOW!!
« Reply #195 on Dec 13, 2012, 4:14pm »
------------------------------------------------ of all...tysonfan (whoever you are)
None of our inventory on Tyson got inscriptions. We got all of the inscriptions done on items that were for customers. You would know, if you actually went and looked at the eBay items listed which you seem to have such a problem with."
Well that discussion was locked, therefore no more posts can be made in regards to the thread.
Funny how the DAY AFTER the thread was "locked", Fitterman Sports listed items on Ebay WITH INSCRIPTIONS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Tyso not only does his Customer Service leave something to be desired but, now customers are feeling "Lied" to.
PayPal claims were filed, Credit Card companys were contacted and Fiterman Sports even returned items, that were purchased from customers, with Postage Due! After they accepted $15 for shipping.
"And if you have questions, call my direct cell phone number (512) 876-7012 and I will answer them.
His Voice Mail was Full. Nobody could leave new messages!
Folks, there are many, many more lies that were told to customers.
After the way myself and others were treated. I will be surprised if they get a majority of their previous customers back.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My friend purchased a Christmas present online for me so I decided to do the same. She sent me the link to the jersey she wanted and I bought it..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I bought new Chromebook 2 from Toshiba and after 2 months I got burned out (red) pixels lines appeared on the dark display. I called customer service and answering several nonsense..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "IT'S VERY UPSETTING WHEN HEB ADVERTISES WATERMELONS @ $4.88 AND THEN STICK IT TO YOU @ $5.98. I WENT BACK AFTER NOTICING AT HOME THEY SCAMMED ME AND THE MANAGER..."