Fiterman Sports Group - Damaged Autographed Helmet - Fiterman Sports Texas
Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet.This helmet was worth over 300 dollars.
When I told the company of this issue they initially tried passing the blame to UPS despite the companies poor attempt at packaging my helmet. Once he realized I wouldnt go to UPS for this he then tried to point the finger at me for not providing "the right" packaging despite the helmet arriving in Texas without these smudges, and the fact that the smudges happened AFTER the signature was on the helmet which would indicate that it happened because of the merchants shipment. Last, the customer insulted me and my knowledge of the industry by trying to tell me to fix my autograph with a permanent marker which ruins the integrity of the autograph.
Pathetic.Stay away from this company
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Longhorns Signed Helmet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "In March of this year, I purchased a 2014 Toyota Tacoma regular cab, which is advertised to tow up to 3500 lbs. Shortly thereafter, I discovered that the..."
- "We went into Bob's, Bellingham, complaining that the last living room set we had bought from then fell apart in a year or so while a similar leather set from..."
- "I "have" a brand new Spirit Silver 27qp, but I can't use it. The generator hasn't worked correctly since I bought it 7 weeks ago; it's nearly impossible to start..."