Fiterman Sports Group - Damaged Autographed Helmet - Fiterman Sports Texas

6 of 6 Fiterman Sports Group reviews

Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet.This helmet was worth over 300 dollars.

When I told the company of this issue they initially tried passing the blame to UPS despite the companies poor attempt at packaging my helmet. Once he realized I wouldnt go to UPS for this he then tried to point the finger at me for not providing "the right" packaging despite the helmet arriving in Texas without these smudges, and the fact that the smudges happened AFTER the signature was on the helmet which would indicate that it happened because of the merchants shipment. Last, the customer insulted me and my knowledge of the industry by trying to tell me to fix my autograph with a permanent marker which ruins the integrity of the autograph.

Pathetic.Stay away from this company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
6 of 6 Fiterman Sports Group reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Hope I have been reading legit

Dec 29, 2012 #587447 Fresno, California, United States

I was actually going to buy a mike tyson autograph from this company. I decided to do research first and I have read nothing but bad things about fitermans. It is possible that the reviews are from competing companies but why take the chance. Ill go with someone I'm familiar with.

3 0 Reply
Pissed in FLA

Dec 21, 2012 #584840 Naples, Florida, United States

This company is a scam. They lie about shipping and why your items shipped late.
Half their stuff is never signed like you pay for!
These jokesters put items on eBay that should have went to the paying customer!
It's pretty bad when one of the nicest Baseball HOFers, Nolan Ryan, says he will NEVER use them again! Stay Away!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.