Milford, Massachusetts

Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet.This helmet was worth over 300 dollars.

When I told the company of this issue they initially tried passing the blame to UPS despite the companies poor attempt at packaging my helmet. Once he realized I wouldnt go to UPS for this he then tried to point the finger at me for not providing "the right" packaging despite the helmet arriving in Texas without these smudges, and the fact that the smudges happened AFTER the signature was on the helmet which would indicate that it happened because of the merchants shipment. Last, the customer insulted me and my knowledge of the industry by trying to tell me to fix my autograph with a permanent marker which ruins the integrity of the autograph.

Pathetic.Stay away from this company

Had an Experience with Fiterman Sports Group?

Comments

Hope I have been reading legit
Fresno, California, United States #587447

I was actually going to buy a mike tyson autograph from this company.I decided to do research first and I have read nothing but bad things about fitermans.

It is possible that the reviews are from competing companies but why take the chance.Ill go with someone I'm familiar with.

***ed in FLA
Naples, Florida, United States #584840

This company is a scam. They lie about shipping and why your items shipped late.

Half their stuff is never signed like you pay for!

These jokesters put items on eBay that should have went to the paying customer!

It's pretty bad when one of the nicest Baseball HOFers, Nolan Ryan, says he will NEVER use them again! Stay Away!